Tuesday, December 9, 2014

News For David Letterman, And John Madden --A Message To All Entrepreneurs

As many of you know I was a stand up comedian back when arguably the coolest place in the world was The Comedy Store on Sunset Strip.

My first night at the Comedy Store I followed Jeff Foxworthy and Roseanne Barr followed me in our debut.  I'll never forget it.

Pauly Shore's mom couldn't have been nicer to all of us she was amazing (Pauly take care of your Mom).

In this hectic time of the year take a break with Frank Caliendo who's one my favorites impressionists and his impersonation of one of my favorite announcers ever, the NFL's John Madden.

Keep in mind as funny as this clip is that humor rarely works in direct response marketing, DRTV or direct mail.  Often the message gets submerged.

However humor did work for David Letterman when he was a weatherman in Indianapolis.

                                                   written by Brad Richdale Author